sometimes I just don't really feel like "doing" the internet, know what I mean? I'm normally such a heavy net user but once in a while i just hit the wall and need a little break.
what have I done over the past week? let's see...
- I spoke to an old friend after a REALLY long time, it's always good to hear a familiar voice from the past
- I chickened out on going to a friend's son's art gallery opening cuz I couldn't find anyone to go with me and I felt funny going by myself :-(
- I saw yet another doctor about figuring out what we're going to do about these kidney stones...and still nothing is resolved
- I finally posted some new auctions in the ebay shop, yay
- ooh, I bought a new camera! I'm still playing around with it...but I'm excited cuz it does video!
- I got really scared when my dog Caleb disappeared in the park on Sunday for like 15 minutes. Really Scared :-(
- Found a dead cockroach on the kitchen floor tonight when I got home! ha!
in the meantime, I'm sharing a little collage view of my apartment, just some of my favorite things that I've unpacked....