Wednesday, October 27, 2010

snips and snails and puppy dog tails...

so, I got a request through Model Mayhem to do an editorial-style shoot with....a GUY!!! ha. other than relatives and the occasional in-studio head shot, I've really never shot guys! i feel like I don't even know how to do that! when I visualize doing a photo shoot, I always visualize girly things. so I went to my flickr favorites to see if I could find some inspiration there and...not much luck.





by marieclaire roman
J. Fitzgerald


by parker fitzgerald


_DSC0083


by bite_photography


untitled


by david urbanke


.


by crystin moritz





by corinne golabek





by dusdin condren


m in the long grass of the vacant lot across the street


by nirrimi


Dave 2/8


by benji ashley


I'm more drawn to the softer, more sensitive (I guess?) male photos...but the model who wants to do the shoot is very athletic and like, cut. I'm thinking to add something a little different to his portfolio, but...maybe one of you has some great "guy" photos you can refer me to for some inspiration?? 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, some great photographs. Definitely prefer "softer" male shoots too, but, alas, have no inspiration to pass on that I can think of! I'm sure you'll do great x

    ReplyDelete