Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
This week inadvertently sort of turned into Girl Power Week!
My favorite thing this week is these four amazingly talented, creative, and artistic
Carly Paige is 12! Click on image to see video of her song
"Just Imagine: A Beatles Tribute"
3. Chrissie White, 16-year-old photographer. I think her
photography has a maturity beyond her years. Some of her very staged work has an
almost Tim Walker quality about it.
click on image to visit her website, or see her work at
4. Olivia Bee, high school student, photographer
extraordinaire. I love looking through her flickr pool cuz it ranges from "hey,
i'm just a crazy high school kid doing high school kid stuff" to really serious,
emotional, planned out photographs.
click on image to see her flickr pool
Seriously. When I was their age (I feel so old when I say
things like that!), I had nothing on my mind beyond
horsesboyshorsesboyshorsesboys. I really admire people who have a passion from
an early age and really focus on it and hone their craft.
it was a beautiful january day, sunny w strong blue skies
caleb had to check out the yards...
as nice as it would have been to stay around the apartment all day in my nightie...
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
Click here for larger images, and to see what i thought was special about each picture...
what thoughts get *you* through the long winter?
now i'm off to see the world, enjoy this day!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
2. not only is she the MOST darling girl, her outfits are always adorable...and she SKETCHES every one of them! so fun!
3. Lemon Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Bars w Green Tea Swirl, yum!
4. Mondays off, aka Three-Day Weekends. Yay :-)
5. Sewing Pretty with Hello Kitty
what do *you* love??