Sunday, January 24, 2010

taking a little time off

i managed to get a little ahead of myself with my ebay work, so i took a day off today...

it was a beautiful january day, sunny w strong blue skies



caleb had to check out the yards...







as nice as it would have been to stay around the apartment all day in my nightie...


janey was not happy we were leaving her behind....

i was leaving behind some messes...they'll still be there tomorrow


we were out all day...Madison found a new perch while we were gone


I splurged and bought myself flowers...


the day wiped Caleb out


I got a lovely brie and onion tart for dinner...


i did a little thrifting. found two wonderful 50s/60s cocktail/prom dresses


and finally after dinner i got back to work...with janey glaring at me from above...



to see more of where we went today, visit my 365daysinbrooklyn.blogspot.com blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment