Monday, January 2, 2012

someday never comes

today started like this...


and after much angst and anxiety and waiting waiting waiting, finally turned into this...



watching the sunset in perfect silence with a favorite person. how is it exactly that that can make such a difference in a day? in a heart? in a life?

I started journaling again recently. and sometimes I'm not so sure that's a good thing. sometimes it just keeps feelings on the surface...when maybe it might be more useful if they could tuck themselves away a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are amazing. I've journaled for over 30 years and can't imagine my life without it. It's when you go beneath the surface that you find what's really bothering you, but it takes time. I get more now from my art/collage journals. It's a blast to put what I'm feeling in pictures from old magazines, books and cut-up words. Happy New Year!! xo

    ReplyDelete