Thursday, July 9, 2009

it's late

had a great shoot tonight...we had a little daylight time to run out back and do some pictures in this one amazing dress..the union label indicates its 70s...it's a pale pink sheer dotted illusion lace over a halter style lining, with an incredible ruffly cascade down the back. doesn't have a manufacturer's label, but a sample label. seems almost a little betsey johnson-ish to me, with the ruffly bubble tiered skirt, but I don't know. anyway...took almost 500 pictures, the laptop is still downloading them...but I pulled a couple out to play with...I'll have more to share in a couple days...

doesn't she look kinda like alice in wonderland??

Lately it seems I'm happiest when I'm taking pictures....

It's late.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Photos are great - I still think you should do that professionally :)

    ReplyDelete