Saturday, February 20, 2010

new in the shop this week

Well, no photo shoot this week after all...sigh. I love my models, but boy, they can wreak havoc with your business schedule! So, model-less, I'm finally getting around to listing bunches of shoes, a BIG vintage belt lot, and some newer clothing items that have been hanging (ha, pun not intended) around for awhile. Watch for these in the next couple weeks.

My exciting news today is that my daughter is home from college for mid-winter recess and will be here in just a few hours, YAY. We'll be doing fun things, like walking around Boerum/Clinton Hill/Heights (ha, still not sure where one stops and another begins) going into cute lil shops, eating out tonight...going to Little Cupcake for breakfast tomorrow (FINALLY!!! I've lived here almost 5 months now and I've been waiting to go there with HER!) and whatever else strikes her fancy....

But for now, here's what I listed last night in the shop. And as always, more to come tonight and Sunday...

5 comments:

  1. Love love love that shoe!!!
    Hope your weekend is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie - you, too! Delightful is definitely the plan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The LBD is gorgeous! I'd wear it any day to a Paris reception, overlooking the Seine River and the twinkling Eiffel Tower.

    Have fun - and lots of cupcakes - with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete