Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekend Wrapup



What are you up to this weekend? With the clock ticking towards the real end of summer (I refuse to accept Labor Day as "the end of summer"), I'm trying to squeeze in as many beach days as I can before it truly gets too cool, so...weather permitting, I have two long days of sun, sand, reading, floating, and negative ions ahead of me.

Here are some things I've wanted to share with you...

Cute lil lamb. I can't.

Jumping Leaping for Joy!

Pinterest come to life

Why you shouldn't date a photographer

Cute lil lamb again. Cuz...come on. You know you want to.

Thinking of adopting a rescue dog? This should put you over the fence.

Okay. That's enough. The beach is calling meeeeee.

2 comments:

  1. You're so fortunate to be near the beach. The Beach, any beach, is my favorite place in the world.

    That lamb was too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, the beach. i don't know what I'd do without it. It's definitely my reboot spot - I clear my head there, I relax and refresh...and escape a little from real world. Nothing else does all those things for me.

    the lamb. i can't even.

    ReplyDelete